Did you know?
- Sanofi donated 100 million doses of Swine Influenza Vaccine to the World Health Organisation to combat the pandemic.
- We have a strong tradition of providing innovative solutions for UK patients since 1973
- We are working to raise £100,000 for the Teenage Cancer Trust in 2012, through our “Sanofi Inspires” programme
We have our own charity 'The Association' that supports employee's children
- We have our own charity ‘The Association' that looks to provide support (financial or material) to employees' children who are experiencing difficulties (medical, social or family, teaching or educational).
- Sanofi responded immediately to the Haiti earthquake in January 2010 - by releasing urgent financial aid of €100,000 in addition to considerable donations of medicines and vaccines.
Our head office in-house catering staff have been given an award for outstanding catering
- Our Head office in-house catering staff have been awarded a local recognition award for outstanding catering
- Our Fawdon plant employs around 450 people. It is now one of the company's largest plants in Europe producing over three billion tablets and distributing 60 million packs to world-wide markets annually.